All health care providers have resumed their practices at Affinity Health Clinic. Each practitioner’s schedule has changed. Please call the 519-662-2123 or email us: [email protected] to request an appointment.
If you are trying to reach one of our Partners, please contact them directly.
We cherish the opportunity to work with you on your wellness path. We all need to have a healthy respect for this virus and to protect ourselves and each other so that we can continue on this path. The clinic has done a risk assessment and has altered and implemented practices accordingly. As we require you to complete assessments, as health care providers we are doing the same to ourselves.
If you answer yes to any of the below questions DO NOT come to the clinic. Book a telephone or virtual visit with one of our Naturopathic Doctors and go to the Region of Waterloo’s Public Health website to assess next steps that may be needed.
For more information, please visit: COVID-19 Assessment and Testing Centres in Waterloo Region
- Do you have a new cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have any two of the following:
- Muscle pain not related to your usual pain or from an injury
- Headache not related to spinal issues or your usual pattern
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Fatigue not related to your usual pattern
- Runny Nose – not related to seasonal allergies or your usual pattern
- Stuffy or congested nose – not related to seasonal allergies or your usual pattern
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Hoarse voice
- Difficulty swallowing
- Digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain) that is not related to your usual pattern
- For young children and infants, sluggishness or lack of appetite that is not related to their usual pattern
- Did you have close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or have you travelled outside of Ontario in the past 14 days?
- Have you had a confirmed exposure to someone with COVID – 19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you 70 years of age or older and experiencing any of the following symptoms: delirium, unexplained or increased number of falls, acute functional decline or worsening of chronic conditions?
If you did not answer yes to any of the above you may keep your appointment as scheduled.
In order to safeguard our office and the rest of our community, we ask that you:
- Arrive in the clinic no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you can wait in your car until closer to your appointment time, please do so.
- Fill in your screening and Novel Coronavirus informed consent in the clinic.
- Arrive at the clinic wearing your own face mask. You will not be allowed entry without a face mask. If you do not have your own face mask the clinic will provide you with one for $2.00.
- Sanitize your hands properly at the entryway.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mask.
- Sanitize your hands on your way out.
We will continue to take your natural medicine pre-orders over the phone or through email. Canada Post delivery is an option. Personal delivery is sometimes an option as well.