Naturopathic doctors are primary health care practitioners. They are trained to treat virtually all health concerns affecting all ages, whether acute or chronic, and ranging from physical to psychological.
Naturopathic doctors work with three main groups of people:
- Patients that are looking for disease prevention and health promotion.
- Patients with a range of health concerns and no clear diagnosis.
- Patients with chronic and severe illnesses.
Virtually all chronic and most acute health concerns may benefit from treatment by naturopathic doctors. People of all ages can be helped.
The most common conditions seen by ND’s include:
- Allergies & Environmental Illnesses
- Arthritis, Fibromyalgia
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cystitis, Prostatitis, Impotence
- Digestion, Constipation, IBS
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne
- Hypertension, Atherosclerosis, Heart Problems
- Lyme Disease
- Colds and Flu
- Digestion Issues
- Ear Infections
- Throat Infections
- Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
- Enhancing Health in Pregnancy
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Menopausal Problems
- PMS, Menstrual Disorders
MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Mental or Emotional Stress