AFFINITY HEALTH CLINIC is proud to partner with REFLEXOLOGY TRAINING ONTARIO INC. (www.reflexologyontario.ca). Certified Teacher of Foot Reflexology, Dorothy Bowman is offering certification at our clinic in New Hamburg.
Dorothy Bowman is the owner and president of Reflexology training Ontario Inc. She is a certified Foot and Ear Reflexology Practitioner who has conducted a successful, vibrant reflexology practice since 1997. She is also a certified teacher of foot reflexology, training students to become Certified Foot Reflexology Practitioners and mentoring newly certified practitioners.
- Dorothy Bowman taught for several years in the Complementary Care Program of Conestoga College.
- Dorothy Bowman, R.R.Pr. and Reflexology Training Ontario Inc. are registered members of the Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario.
- Dorothy is also a member of GRRA, Grand River Reflexology Associates, a group of professional reflexology practitioners who promote reflexology in the community and provide for its members’ continued learning opportunities and support.
- In addition to training with and achieving certification with two Canadian schools of Reflexology, Dorothy has received instruction from leading international teachers.
- The RTO learning environment is professional, supportive and also peaceful and relaxed.
Next Reflexology Certification classes being held at Affinity Health Clinic for 2016 are:
Weekend course: (3 Saturdays and 2 Sundays):
April 16,17, 23, 24, 30
October 15, 16, 22, 23, 29