New Hamburg Acupuncture services at Affinity Health Clinic!
Hello local New Hamburg! Acupunture is a drug free, natural therapeutic method to improve energy, mood, functionality of affected areas, and reduce or relieve pains and inflammation. Acupuncture is efficient as an alternative for medications and sometimes even surgeries. Acupuncture is also a great addition to any healing process and especially beneficial to those who do not respond well to medications. Come book an appointment with us at our location at 3 Waterloo St, New Hamburg! Acupuncture will help you get back to a healthier you!
Benefits of Acupuncture
Good news New Hamburg! Acupuncture can benefit individuals with:
- Muscle soreness and pain
- Throat, Eye, Nose, Ear Disorders
- Gynecological or Genitourinary
- Neurological Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
Common Acupuncture Questions
- Does it hurt? No, the sensations felt during acupuncture range from a very subtle tingle to a slight numb feeling. Patients say the feeling is different but relaxing.
- How many session are needed? This varies from client to client and the purpose of the treatment. Some conditions can be relived in 2-3 sessions while other can take 6-8 or more.
- Re-use needles? No. our needles are FDA approved, style and discarded after each use.
- Best prior and post treatment techniques? It is recommended to eat a light meal prior to the appointment as well as avoiding caffeine and nicotine for about 90 minutes prior and post session. It is also recommended to not partake in any intensive physical activities.
To learn about the different styles of acupuncture visit our main Acupuncture page.
Come meet our doctors who offer New Hamburg Acupuncture services!
Visit our forms page and fill out the proper forms for your appointment! Acupuncture will be under the “Naturopathic” section.
Book an appointment today! Call 519-662-2123 or email [email protected]